Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, https://wongnyborg42.wordpress.com/2019/05/17/life-cycle-of-an-invention-how-to-turn-an-idea-into-reality I thought I offers a regarding some of your reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to patent your idea good a perception you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a complete collection of services not seeking add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and do not need a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent your idea protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they write a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as it can.